This space is reserved for beauty, goodness and mercy. It is for Islam.

Sunday 31 July 2011

Solace

Bismillah-Ir-Rahmaan-Ir-Raheem
(In the name of Allah, Most Merciful, Most Beneficient)

We are on the eve of Ramadan 2011.  Alhamdulillah. 

It was exactly 2 years ago (Ramadan 2009) that I was invited to the Glorious Quran. 

The Revelation that transformed Arabia and the entire world over 1400 years ago found its way to my heart then.  It shook me and embraced me.  Now it is my lifeline.   

If I could capture the magic of one moment in my life, it would be the time of Ramadan 2009.  Because at no other point in my life have I felt more alive, more worthy or more humble.  

I have found solace in the Generous Quran.  It is a gift that keeps giving. 

Here is where I will record the beauty that I find in my religion.

2 comments:

  1. there is nothing sweeter than the holy words of the quran and only they give comfort to the heart sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing you found the Quran, Alhamdulillah.

    Born Muslims are (many of them) very unfortunate in this regard.. they grow up with the Quran, yet never manage to 'find' it -

    Even though it may be placed in the next room. :S

    May Allah Bless you, Ameen.

    ReplyDelete